Yes, you read that right. Put simply, I am looking to help alleviate any organizational / educational nightmares your group may be experiencing.
I am an Education Management Professional, Canadian, with an M.Ed from Australia who has just completed a social enterprise project in the Philippines. I am now however, looking abroad for a seemingly insurmountable challenge.
Is your group:
- Struggling with institutional chaos?
- Concerned a major project is going off the rails?
- Realizing the business model is unrealistic?
- Dealing with a wayward school, dysfunctional staff or an unfocused curriculum?
- Searching for someone to help you with a shift in organizational behaviour or corporate culture?
- Facing diversity issues?
- Needing someone who is solutions focused and is not afraid to ask the hard questions or take responsibility for the hard decisions?
Then please reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org
A few achievements from the past 25 years:
- As a Dean, started a private college in Vancouver from scratch. (Yes it is still running strong).
- Facilitated the curriculum development for six TVET colleges in KSA.
- Created an online content to assess 20,000+ Filipinos for BPO jobs.
- Worked in 5 countries and conducted Biz Dev trips to an additional 10.
- Created 10 welfare-to-work programs (BPO, Stagecraft, chef training, career prep, etc.) in a few different countries.
- Taught (Biz, OB, Hospitality, ESL) to students from over 25 countries.
- Created thousand plus hours of curriculum (old school, blended & online learning) and assessments for institutions in 10 countries.
- Completely revamped a Canadian Young Offender program into a more holistic approach.
- Conducted numerous corporate training staff development gigs throughout South Korea (Samsung, Hyundai, etc.).
- Honoured to have worked with (and for) peoples from all faiths, cultures and gender orientations.
- Equally at home in the boardroom, the classroom, the shop floor or the areas of town most people don’t like to go.
I am certainly no superman, and even after all these years still have a few rough edges – but am somewhat fearless and have a strong desire to take on a monumental task.
If seriously interested: email@example.com